A suspect first approaches the L.A. homeowner while pointing a gun. (LAPD)
A Los Angeles homeowner who used a firearm to fend off apparent would-be robbers at his home said his concealed carry permit was taken away just days after the residential-neighborhood shoot-out.
“After successfully defending my home and my family and my 5-month-old child, California has now decided to suspend my Second Amendment [rights],” L.A. resident and married father of one Vince Ricci said in a video for the NRA that was exclusively shared with Fox News Digital.
Ricci told Fox News Digital that the sheriff’s office called him Thursday morning to inform him his concealed carry permit was “revoked,” and he said it was due to him “yelling” at Los Angeles police officers when they visited his home to investigate the shooting three days after the incident. Ricci previously railed that the LAPD – the department investigating the case – carried out “sloppy police” work, including allegedly not picking up the casings scattered near his home as evidence.
The sheriff’s office did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital’s request for comment on the matter, and it is unclear if other factors played a role in the homeowner losing his concealed carry permit.
More at Fox News