Once you get more people riding in the wagon than puling the wagon, those riding will never vote to have to pull the wagon. In time those pulling will tire of it and stop pulling. Then it gets ugly.
Like a true liberal, he won’t shut up long enough to hear from the other side.
The progressive income tax is simply NOT FAIR. Why should we penalize success in this country? Why should those who refuse to work for a living be supported by our tax dollars?
We need a flat tax rate that applies to everyone!
10 Things Republicans Don’t Want You to Know About the “Fiscal Cliff”
This list is even better:
Ten Numbers the Rich Would Like Fudged
That ten might be worth listing, for the benefit of those who will never click on the link:
1. Only THREE PERCENT of the very rich are entrepreneurs.
2. Only FOUR OUT OF 150 countries have more wealth inequality than us.
3. An amount equal to ONE-HALF the GDP is held untaxed overseas by rich Americans.
4. Corporations stopped paying HALF OF THEIR TAXES after the recession.
5. Just TEN Americans made a total of FIFTY BILLION DOLLARS in one year.
6. Tax deductions for the rich could pay off 100 PERCENT of the deficit.
7. The average single black or Hispanic woman has about $100 IN NET WORTH.
8. Elderly and disabled food stamp recipients get $4.30 A DAY FOR FOOD. (Outrageous, isn’t it?)
9. Young adults have lost TWO-THIRDS OF THEIR NET WORTH since 1984.
10. The American public paid about FOUR TRILLION DOLLARS to bail out the banks.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Notify me when new comments are added
Switch to our mobile site