Let’s examine some of the actions (or non-actions) President Barack Hussein “kill list” Obama has taken lately to defend Islam.
- Islamic Organizations: A majority of Islam organizations in America have direct and/or indirect links to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood. Organizations such as the North American Islamic Trust (NAIT), the Muslim Students Association (MSA), the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), and the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the most widely publicized one, fall into this category. For example, this source explains the CAIR-Hamas linkage. This source confirms CAIR as a terrorist organization.
The US government has linked CAIR to the terror group Hamas (Arabic word meaning ‘zeal’), which is an outgrowth of the Muslim Brotherhood. Hamas is the primary political party in the Gaza Strip, and continues its refusal to recognize Israel.
The Muslim Brotherhood has been called, by the Obama administration, secular and moderate. But the Muslim Brotherhood has as its slogan, “Allah is our objective; the Prophet is our leader; the Koran is our law; Jihad is our way; dying in the path of Allah is our highest hope.” And the Muslim Brotherhood has called for the violent overthrow of Israel, and made a call for jihad against the US. Further, it has said that it wants to “eliminate and destroy Western civilization from within.” Secular and moderate – yeah, right!
Obama indirectly praised the Muslim Brotherhood when he directly praised Huma Abedin who has ties to the Brotherhood. And, in March 2012, Obama bypassed Congress and gave $1.5 billion in military aid to Egypt, currently under control of the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Iran: Regarding Iran’s nuclear program (designed to destroy Israel), Obama’s inaction has become the subject of international ridicule, including Iran president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad himself. In March 2012, Obama said:
“We, immediately upon taking over, mapped out a strategy that said we are going to mobilize the international community around this issue and isolate Iran to send a clear message to them that there is a path they can follow that allows them to rejoin the community of nations, but if they refused to follow that path, that there would be an escalating series of consequences.”
- Outreach: Obama has reached out to the Islamic world. He, for example, redefined NASA’s mission to be Muslim outreach over space exploration. The Muslim outreach goal has been to lessen opposition to US wars in the Middle East. But that objective has failed in Islamic countries. Regarding his job performance on Iraq and Afghanistan, approval ratings ranged from 4 percent to 22 percent, with disapproval ranging 53 percent to 84 percent. In fact, Obama’s policies (6 percent approval) are disliked more in Pakistan, a Muslim-majority country with nuclear weapons, than anywhere else in the world.All of Obama’s outreach is based on his belief that because Muslims don’t like us and want to kill us, and that Islam is a religion of peace, then obviously WE did something to cause their anger. We must, therefore, do something to assuage their anger.
As a Washington Times editorial states:
“Differences between the U.S. and Muslim-majority countries will not be solved through symbolism and feel-good rhetoric, and Mr. Obama will not overcome the difficult problems the U.S. faces in that region by pretending their fundamental causes do not exist.”
- Palestine: The Qur’an (5:82 – “You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah;”) says that Jews are Muslims’ worst enemies, and the Jews therefore have no right to form the state of Israel. This is the primary reason why, despite many promises to do so, Palestinian has never, or will it ever, recognize Israel. But that little fact will not deter Obama. He assumes that because Islam is a peaceful religion that has been distorted by “a few extremists,” the vast majority of Palestinians want peace, justice, fairness, and tolerance for themselves and for the Israelis. Obama’s latest “Peace Proposal” calls for Israel to return to its 1967 borders, which would mean that Israel abandon the Gaza Strip where Palestine is located.Further, did you know that there is no such thing a Palestine, Palestinian people, or a Palestinian culture? As (the late) Israeli Prime Minister Golga Meir said, “There is no such thing as a Palestinian people.”
And, yes, that is the same Palestine that received $147 million from the Obama administration.
- Democrat Convention: This one may not directly refer to Obama, but because Democrats are expected to re-nominate him, it’s close enough. As many as 20,000 Muslims are expected to attend the “Jumu’ah (a congregational prayer [salah] that Muslims hold every Friday, just after noon) at the DNC.” The Jumu’ah is a series of events being organized by the Bureau of Indigenous Muslim Affairs (BIMA). One event is an “Islamic Cultural & Fun Fest,” which includes a “TownHall Issues Conference” that will address such issues as Islamaphobia, Anti-Shariah, and the Middle Eastern Crisis. The Conference’s agenda is to:
” … portray Muslims as the innocent victims of a bigoted, racist and “Islamophobic” government and law enforcement establishment that is unfairly scapegoating Muslims as a whole for the misguided deeds of a few on September 11, 2001.”
But what is really frightening is that Obama and the Democrats are hosting a morally offensive gang of Islamic supremacists with numerous ties to terrorist groups. For example, BIMA spokesman Jibril Hough attends a mosque owned by the North American Islamic Trust (NAIT), a Muslim Brotherhood group. NAIT was named an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation Hamas terror funding case. Further, Siraj Wahhaj is the “Grand Imam” for the Jumu’ah. He, in the early 1990s, squired Omar Abdel Rahman, the Blind Sheikh, around New York City, sponsoring talks by Rahman in area mosques. Wahhaj has said that the US will fall unless it “accepts the Islamic agenda.” He has also said that, “if only Muslims were clever politically, they could take over the United States and replace its constitutional government with a caliphate.” This is the man that Obama and the Democrats embrace.
My question is this: “Where was the MSM when Wahhaj said that the US will fail?” They were certainly all over Rush Limbaugh when he said he hopes Obama fails.
All of this from Obama, who, in his book Audacity of Hope, wrote, “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” Obama may not be a practising Muslim, but we sure know where his sympathies lie. And Obama has said that Malcolm X, a Muslim, is one of his heroes.
But that’s just my opinion.
Please visit RWNO, my personal web site.